Re: This time a real clip bug: it crashes...

Patricia M. Godfrey wrote:
>FWIW, mine is 4/23/99.

Same for me, 4/23/99.

At the moment I suspect, as Robert does, that this bug on my machine isn't going to be solved. Oh
well. Thanks to everyone for their help in trying to fix it. For now I am very comfortably using Xy4
to write emails with the older version of CLIP, so I can't really complain.

Nonetheless, it would be nice to use the most up-to-date version, for all the reasons that have been
stated by everyone.

Bob
4708 Montgomery Place
Beltsville, Maryland 20705