new release [was xyWin XPL]

Art Campbell writes: "The Tech.Group people I've talked to seem to be working
on porting the existing version to Win95, rather than working on a new
version ... of course, it could all be rolled into one release."

Art: Hmmm. Well, Mr. Frank from down Baltimore way has posted here that what
TTG is working on will run under any Windows or Warp--i.e., it's a 32-bit
version, not strictly a win95 program.

"What have you heard that heralds Xy5?"

Xy5? ... By whatever name, not much that's not in the xylist archive.

"Well, although I'm certainly willing to take a publisher's advance for a
book, I'm not too sure how easy it would be to find a publisher. I'm not sure
if any XyWrite books have ever done more than break even. :-)"

All parts of the equation have changed since any were published. xyWrite has
an even smaller market share now, but the potential market is vastly larger.
Relieved to read that you're ruling out nothing. ;) 	--A

========================== annie fisher  nyc