RE: TTG's BBS and Applic.Notes

Bob:

Re your comment:

 .... I don't personally think frames is a smart idea for web pages ...

I agree. Far too much of all that is going on in the cyberscene follows the
"Give a kid a hammer, and the world becomes a nail." phenomenon. Of course,
from what I know of ecological behavior and the way the same propensities play
out in society, such is normal.

Its just that such normality, even when it involves such flash and glitter,
ends up being boring and in the way of finding what one wants to do.

TTG should remember that one of the reasons some of us like XyWrite is because
being ASCII and having a minimum of overhead coding, it lets us get closer to
the essence of what we are trying to say--particularly those of us who have to
struggle with wrapping words and meaning around ideas we are often describing
for the first time (for us) and want others to know as well as possible.

TR...