RE: TTG's BBS and Applic.Notes

Bob,
   We're getting a little off-topic, or anyway I am, but I can't seem to
keep myself from remarking that I agree with you about frames.
   My browser supports them, but I don't.
   I think that on most sites they are a needless nuisance. Give me a
simple, well-designed page with standard links and not too many graphics,
every time.

>I don't personally think frames is a smart idea for web pages
>lest there is an alternative for people with browsers that don't
>support frames, or the person has chosen to turn frames off (I
>find frames crowding especially when surfing via laptop and small
>screen).

Lee Hickling
hickling@xxxxxxxx