Re: Lexmark printer

Dear Phil:

I am not clear about your question, since one normally uses the word
processor, not the printer, to control paper size. All you have to do is,
in XyWrite, specify a paper size of 5.5x8.5, portrait or landscape as the
case may be. For instance, I have a template that prints off 5x8 notes on
heavy paper. I feed in the sheet one way for the first, and the other way
for the second, and then trim them. For some purposes I use another
template designed to print directly on 5x8 cards, printed landscape on
cards fed in by the short edge.

Do you have in mind something that this doesn't deal with?

-------
N. Sivin
History and Sociology of Science
University of Pennsylvania