Re: XY-history/ Cordata printer

Thanks, Jordan.

I think I still have one of the printers in my basement museum, next to a Cromemco Z2D.

I will scan and e-mail the correspondence to Brian's repository.

Fred

J R FOX wrote:
--- Fredric Gross mailto:fredric.gross@xxxxxxxx wrote:
I am cleaning out old files. I came across some moldy correspondence exchanges I had with XyQuest regarding flaws in the XyW III+ printer driver for the Corona (later Cordata) Laser Printer. If anybody is keeping an archive of such things, I will gladly donate. Otherwise, two weeks hence it gets shredded.
I've never seen one of those laser printers, and doubt they're still around. That being said, and in the interest of completeness, let me point out that our semi-official repository for such things these days is XyWrite.Com, established by Brian Henderson. So, you might want to send it his way. Jordan