Re: XY-history/ Cordata printer

--- Fredric Gross  wrote:

> I am cleaning out old files. I came across some
> moldy correspondence
> exchanges I had with XyQuest regarding flaws in the
> XyW III+ printer
> driver for the Corona (later Cordata) Laser Printer.
> If anybody is
> keeping an archive of such things, I will gladly
> donate. Otherwise, two
> weeks hence it gets shredded.

I've never seen one of those laser printers, and doubt
they're still around. That being said, and in the
interest of completeness, let me point out that our
semi-official repository for such things these days is
XyWrite.Com, established by Brian Henderson. So, you
might want to send it his way.

Jordan