Re: Signature documentation available

J R FOX wrote:
had some fuzzy recollection that Carl or Robert may
have noted at one point the existence of some
documentation -- unique to Signature -- that had
continuing value.
Yes! A while back I found the Xy4 Making the Transition booklet,
which was pretty small, and undertook to scan and OCR it. Robert
thought it was the Signature one and got all enthused, then we
discovered we were talking about two different works. So
Signature: Making the Transition is a very valuable work
evidently, but how to get it digitized?
--
Patricia M. Godfrey
priscamg@xxxxxxxx