Re: Icons in taskbar OT

wofgang Bechstein wrote:
Doesn't work here. The only choice of icon I get in the above situation
is again the C:\ prompt icon built into cmd.exe.
And Harry said much the same.
OK, look, I'm going to get screen shots of all this and send them to Bry to post at XyWrite.com. Then please take a look and see if you're doing exactly the same. (It's going to take a while. This coming week is insane--town council reorganizes New Year's Day, and every outgoing, continuing, and new official has to make a speech! Then I want to send from the library's fast Net connection. That's not likely to happen til Fri.)
The only explanation I can think of is, Do you guys do Windows
Update? Because I categorically refuse to. WGA is a piece of
spyware in my book, and Redmond's fixes are, from all I've heard,
more likely to break six things that weren't broken. I'll sooner
take my chances with the script kiddies, Russian Mob, et hoc
genus omne nefandum.
So maybe something added since SP 2 is mucking up the icons? But
then one would expect that "feature" to also be present in Vista.

--
Patricia M. Godfrey
priscamg@xxxxxxxx