Re: XySearch server back online again

"Robert Holmgren"  wrote [a long story of the pains
he went through to get XySearch back up]

Wow and wow again! Allow me to doff my hat in salute, dear sir. I think
you really went far beyond the call of duty on this one. And then the
kicker at the end--a real shame. Did you think to bill the oaf who
barfed on the laptop for your time? [Ah, but he's probably a penniless
student, or worse...]

Anyhow, a heartfelt thank you. I only skim-read the Xy list these days,
but I couldn't let this go by uncommented.

Wolfgang Bechstein
bechstein@xxxxxxxx