Re: re. pgm leaks code into text

Reply to note from "..."  Fri, 16 Jan 98 19:13:22
+0000

-> ≪ about half way throuh the program it starts writing the
-> program into the file ≫
-> [...]
-> ≪ I split the program into two parts and it seems to work. ≫
-> --Wib Forry
-> [...]
-> Uh-huh.

Hey, more power to ya, Annie! I'm glad you were able to solve the
guy's problem.

-> We could do with less instruction on what we need and what we
-> should do and how we should think.

Yes, indeed. And if the shoe fits....

-> Next thing we know, we'll be getting sermons here on why we
-> shouldn't impede traffic flow by jaywalking.

I'll leave that to Rudy G. in his bully pulpit. My attitude is,
I'll give up jaywalking when drivers stop trying to mow me down in
pedestrian crosswalks. Likewise here, I'll happily confine myself
to matters of substance, if others will forego sneering asides and
unbidden pronouncements as to relevance.

Let's live and let live, shall we? Restore civility, decorum and
good cheer? Focus on constructive solutions and the Xy-related
issues of the day? Cut each other some slack?

Otherwise, what's the use?

Carl Distefano
CLDistefano@xxxxxxxx
http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/