Re: cse search

Reply to note from Judith Davidsen  Thu, 22
Mar 2001 12:31:00 -0500

> When I use CSE + helpkey to search in formatted view, the page-
> line number disappears from the status line. ... Is there any
> way to keep the page-line number from disappearing?

That's a display-refresh problem associated with func DX, which
freezes the display during XPL execution. A simple edit should
eliminate it. Here's what to do:

1) Command NABFRM CSE
This brings you to frame {{5cse*}} in U2.

2) Cursor Down 12 lines (or command X12 FUNC CD) to the
line that looks like this: +1>DX ;*;

3) Delete the DX in that line, so that it now looks like this:
+1>;*;

4) Command LH to reLOAD U2.

--
Carl Distefano