Re: Speed?

>I have never had a problem with the keyboard seeming to lock up
>momentarily in XYDOS, so I assume it must be a hardware problem.

  I don't think it happened with XY3, first started noticing it
in Sig, I think. Don't notice it in any other app. But -- I'll do
some experimenting later this week with XY3, and other stuff and
see. You could be right about hardware -- I might have just
changed hardware about the same time as getting Sig. No, wait --
it happened with XY4 on my litttle Zeos Pocket PC too. And also
on my Compaq Concerto, but that seemed to be diminished with my
sending the *.tmp files to a flashram card. I'll play with it
later and see.

-- Harmon Seaver hseaver@xxxxxxxx hseaver@xxxxxxxx
seaverh@xxxxxxxx harmon@xxxxxxxx

The fundamental delusion of humanity is that I am in here and you
are out there.