Re: SPEED?

>be technically slovenly. Take the keyboard for example; factors
>affecting it include software (PC-Kwik or Norton, for
                ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
   In OS/2? But then, it also happened in straight DOS 5 with no TSRs.

>instance), the keyboard itself (DIP switches and/or its own
>software), and the computer's setup program (Zeos computers
>have various keyboard options). (At least one version of

  Well, since others have reported the same thing, and I get it
on 3 different computers here (plus my desktop has had two
different keyboards during my use of XY4, I'd say it's more
endemic to XY4. But, taking Mr.
Frank's comments on autosave to heart, I plan to run some
experiments to see which -- if any -- of these events is related
to autosave. And on which computer, but I just sold my Zeos PPC,
so that's out.

>mentioning the printer brand; it's a natural oversight--except
>for those that enjoy preaching to us.

  When something happens across several platforms? Perhaps you
might want to check the archives -- I've seen others posting on
this same apparent problem.

-- Harmon Seaver hseaver@xxxxxxxx hseaver@xxxxxxxx
seaverh@xxxxxxxx harmon@xxxxxxxx

The fundamental delusion of humanity is that I am in here and you
are out there.