V3 WORKAROUND

 -> Robert Holmgren
XY-> I responded too, ipso facto -- see above. I'd enjoy to see them. Even if
 -> superseded in v4.x, I'm curious about the technique employed. MULTI too.

I never had much luck sending a zip via the list, so I used an alternative (via Eudora
+mime) which will hopefully allow the zip to reach you intact.

Within it are five different routines for the wild searches and a multi that allows
multiple usage of the invisible middle-wild.

Anyone else?

The code is old, old, old and straightforward. It even goes back to the days when I wrote
if err = true (and still only about 1.3K per XPL).

--Chet

---