Re: Something special about Ctrl+Shift+C?

On 11/06/97 at 01:21 AM,
  rrr@xxxxxxxx (Rene von Rentzell) said (in so many words):

>>Could this be the problem? I didn't realize that batch files do something
>to my keyboard.
>(Guess I am showing my computer ignorance again...)
>If it is the batch file, what can be done about it?

It isn't so much the bat file as the bleeding through. Or rather, it is
better for your purposes to elimnate the bleeding through of the keystroke
than to eliminate the bat file. So, add entries in your kbd file for the
culprit keystrokes. THen they should bleed through to DOS. Starting them
with an NI will help.

--
                     Regards,
                     David

Some like it hot, Some like it cold
Some like it in the pot, Nine days old.
"What would life be without arithmetic, but a scene of horrors?"
            -Rev. Sydney Smith, letter to young lady, 22 July 1835

take a look at: http://www.best.com/~derm

David Auerbach              David Auerbach
Department of Philosophy & Religion
NCSU
Box 8103
Raleigh, 27695-8103