Fw: help

Second everything everyone else has said. He or she should also run
diskcopy a: a: at a DOS prompt AND xcopy or drag and drop everything on
that floppy to a folder on his/her hard drive.
Ironic sidenote: I'm in the process of editing a paper, written by a
colleague in the EFA, on editing in Word. She uses the phrase "editing
on disk" as if it meant only "editing on a floppy disk". I've been
trying to explain (tactfully) that in general usage a hard drive, a
CD-R/RW, a DVD-R/RW, and even an MO is likely to be called a "disk". And
that who uses floppies anymore? Well, obviously some people do. I use
them for sneaker-net when I cannot find my flash drive, and for keeping
backups of my accounting files. But actually working on them?!? Ah,
well, de gustibus and then some.

Patricia M. Godfrey