Re: ot- buying a new name brand pc with xp - KEYBOARDS

Bill Troop wrote:
Manuel, buckling spring is the classic thing. I'm not clear any more what 'enhanced quiet touch' represents -- maybe just a quieter version of same? I'd want to find out from them.
Bill,
For the moment, Unicomp hasn't answered my question about this issue. I suppose it's a just a quieter version but I love that particular noise (to verify the key was really pressed). I'll order the classic thing.
Thank you very much.
Manuel Castelao