Re: Replacement disks

Two questions: 1) Does it have to be 4.0? Because I have the original
disks (and archival copies) of 4.012 and 4.017 (the latter having been a
free upgrade to the former, which fixed a bug in the hyphenation
algorithm, as I recall). 2) What is the consensus about ethicality and
legality here? I personally think he has a perfect right to a copy, but I
don't want to start another furor over intellectual property. But recall,
he cannot, even if he could afford to, buy another copy right now at
least, until TTG gets back in business.
	Carl: thanks for the helpful tips about my spell-check routine. I
haven't actually done any XPL programming in a while, and I was
commenting very much off the cuff on the basis of comments I had seen
here. As I recall, my original routine was to go to the beginning of the
line, then CRTl-Right Arrow, but I may have rewritten the thing in haste
when I moved from one PC to another. if I understand you, my original
execute command was the right one after all.
Patricia