Re: From the KBD file: What is this ?

Carl Distefano wrote:

> Reply to note from TBaehr@xxxxxxx Fri, 2 Nov 2001 19:50:38 EST
>
> > The commands I can think of that open a window are LB and IV.
>
> Some others are FN, PR, PA and NT. But if the object is simply to
> open a half-screen text window, why not just do it directly? For
> example, in Xy4 (DOS):
>
> BX window n,0,12,80,10Q2 BX neQ2
>
> The .KBD-file equivalent being:
>
> BXw,i,n,d,o,w, ,n,CO0,CO1,2,CO8,0,CO1,0,Q2BXn,e,Q2

Not sure about Tim, but the object I originally had in mind was just
to quickly edit the innards of formatting deltas, without having to
switch into Expanded view. (It may also have skipped displaying the
guillemets ?) I think this was a Command Window feature -- or one of
them, anyway. And my recollection was that this Command Window was
smaller than even a normal half-screen window.

Jordan