XyKbds d/l & Thinkpad

Somewhat apropos of the recent posting here of the Xy KBDs zip
collection, I was wondering if anyone happened to have already
mapped the scancodes of the IBM A-series or T-series Thinkpads ?
If so, this could save me much time and trouble when I next get a
shot at making XyDos run properly on one. In particular, I'm
interested in problemmatic key-combo assignments that should be
avoided. Or, if you have an already well-programmed KBD file for
your Thinkpad that works fine (no frozen cursor keys, etc.), and
care to send it to me, that could provide some useful
illustration in itself. I recall, years ago, when I used to have
a (by now very primitive) Toshiba laptop, figuring out the scan
code differences and re-working my KBD file to come up with
something both usable and as familiar as possible was a tedious
chore.

Jordan