writer doing a story on XyWrite users

Dear XyWrite newsgroup members,

I'm a freelance writer working on a story about XyWrite users for the
e-zine Salon. I'm trying to find out why people continue to use the
software (habit, or the sense that it really is superior) despite the fact
that it's all but disappeared as a commercial product.

I'd like to talk to you about why you still swear by it and also get a
sense of your other feelings about computers (in essence, are you running
it on a Leading Edge 286 or on the latest Pentium machine?).

If you're interested in talking, please e-mail me back (amyv@xxxxxxxx)
with a telephone number and a time it might be convenient to talk.

I look forward to hearing from you and apologize for any intrusion.

Sincerely,

Amy Virshup