Re: Xy III+, XyWin, and Win95

Some years back I was having trouble with OS/2 and Xywrite III -- Xy
in a Dos box would would freeze up and refuse to accept any keyboard
input. After submitting problem reports everywhere, someone told me
there was a problem with Xywrite III's CUA compliance that had been
fixed in version IV. I don't know if such an issue is at play here
but would not be surprised; anyway IV has worked well for me in OS/2
since then (except for the toggling shifting keys nuisance). FWIW.

 Rafe Tennenbaum
 readme@http://www.quicklink.com/~rtenn