Re: Xy'd NB

** Reply to message from Michael Norman
on Fri, 15 Feb 2008 17:06:38 -0500

> Having problems too. The keyboard, for example.

I use my Xy4 KBD file intact and unaltered in NB v8.0G. Works
perfectly, and always has -- only the Alt table has problems,
due to Windows preempting assignments (so remap ALT table).
LU/LR/LL/LD work fine -- view in eXPanded mode, if you want the
cursor to act like Xy4!!

> When
> I put the cursor on either the left side or right side of the screen
> and hold down either the left or right cursor key, the cursor travels
> diagonally across the screen.

Something is screwed up in your system or messing with your
screen. #1 suspect is Tame -- MUCH too intrusive for my taste.

I do believe we've several times discussed, at length, how to
emulate Xy4 in NBWin.

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx