Re: Xy'd NB

Michael Norman wrote:
Having problems too. The keyboard, for example. I loaded my Xy
keyboard, but there's something about it NB doesn't like. I thought it
was the ctrlX call and table, but deleting the X did nothing. When I
put the cursor on either the left side or right side of the screen and
hold down either the left or right cursor key, the cursor travels
diagonally across the screen. In XY I have the cursor keys set to
linear movement

100=LU
101=LL
102=LD
103=LR

And I don't think NB tolerates those calls. I'll keep experimenting.
On the XyWWWeb site, nearly at the page bottom, is an NB section that