Re: Lifetime of magical moments/NBwin vs. XyDos 4 conversion problems

Lisa Kleinholz wrote:

> The barrier to switching to Xy4 was difficulty converting XyIII+ files.
> A simple thing -- XyIII margins, tabs etc. are set to number of
> characters, Xy4 to inches. And I kept getting error messages to the
> effect that my indents went beyond my right margin.
>
> Now the same thing is happening in NBwin.

You can change your preferences so that measurements are set to number of
characters. You can do that in Xy4 for DOS, XyClunk for Windows, and NBWin.

lb136@xxxxxxxx
61 W. 62 St, NYC 10023
212-459-0600 X7109 (phone) 212-459-3677 (fax)