Re: Command Stack for Xy 3.56?

>that's in The Book. I seem to lack the command stack gene myself.
>Feel no need to use or write one. I can grab the CMline easily anytime
>for further processing, but don't very often, and don't want a stack
>of spent commands cluttering memory or demanding editing. I must be
>missing something; I was, after all, the one who never used AR till
>other subscribers persuaded me to. How did I live without it? 	--a

Annie:

I've found the stack very useful in one situation: programming. I have to
repeat a cycle of steps 500 times in debugging a program. E.g., edit the XPL
file, save it, load it to an @-key, test it. Just being able to avoid
retyping one of them, such as
 ldpm myprog.pgm,a

500 times is very welcome. Or do you avoid the retyping some other way?

BTW do you (or anyone else) use the debugger facility that comes with Xy4?
Is it any help?

Regards,
Harry

Harry Binswanger