REDLINING

On 05-21-91 at 01:27:01 STEVE HAYES wrote to DAN SCHAFFER:

"We have set up the grey minus key as a toggle to turn redlining on and off."

Forgive me for not replying before, but I have been out of town. Your
suggestion is certainly the easiest way to deal with the problem. What I
didn't understand was that if you toggle redlining off, you can go into
expanded mode even though there is redlined text in your file. I tried it
after reading your message and it works.

There are commercial programs available which compare files and produce a
redlined version. One called Docucomp from Advanced Software in California
didn't work all that well with Xywrite in its first version
 and version 2.O doesn't work with Xywrite at all.

Many thanks for your help!