vDosxy color schemes, easily achieved

If you don't like the green on black default (I don't), 3-digit MD NM values
in the xy3 printer file generate an apparently endless number of text/background
color combinations.  Among the more readable I found are:

MD NM=225 [dark blue text on yellow background]

MD NM=230 [brown text on yellow background]

MD NM =240 [black text on off-white/grey background]

If anyone prefers the old yellow phosphor to green (on black), 270 will do it.
Or just pick numbers at random, you may find something you like.