Error loading saveget

This message is directed to anyone with experience
to help define a solution BUT ESPECIALLY TO SOME
TECHNICAL PERSON AT TTG	;
 I hae a fairly large prigram (XPL) that I have
loaded to a key. Without the program loaded to
the key, the set of savegets loads without a
problem. With the program loaded on a key, the
load of the saveget file (HTML.SGT) causes the
error message "ERROR LOADING MACROS"	 TO BE
DISPLAYED. The program appears to work correctly
from the key (I have exectued it directly (using
the run command) and through the key and the
results appear to be identical).
 Is there antway one can tell what is wrong with
a macro when the error message appears?
Dick Giering