Re: SmartWords?

> Myron,
>
> Get Nota Bene for Windows. The URL is
>
> http://www.notabene.com/
>
> It should do everything you want.

Thanks to Leslie Bialler for recommending Nota Bene for Windows.

I know that many XyWriters are already using Nota Bene, and we'd certainly
like to see more join us. We're offering "competitive upgrade" pricing
for XyWrite users -- only $249 for Scholar's Workstation (SWS) and $349
for Lingua Workstation (LWS). LWS includes Hebrew (right to left!), Greek
and Cyrillic. There are lots of extras that come with both packages (a
new RTF export filter, a multi-file search engine, a database program for
bibliographic and/or other data and much more).  See our on-line
brochure at http://www.notabene.com/brochure/ If you would like to place
an order, call us at 1-800-4NB-ORDER (1-800-462-6733) or 212-334-0445 or
use our secure order form at http://www.notabene.com/orders.html

Thanks for your interest.

Anne

Anne Putnam