Re: SmartWords?

Myron Gochnauer wrote:

> Have we heard from TTG recently? Have we heard one way or the other on
> whether SmartWords will ever make it into our tembling hands? Did I miss
> something?

Myron,

Get Nota Bene for Windows. The URL is

http://www.notabene.com/

It should do everything you want. As for speed differentials: I have a
500mhz Dell rig at the office with 128mg of ram and running NT. Word and
XyWrite dos both zip along nicely. How do you run XyWrite on your laptop?
 >From a desktop icon?

lb136@xxxxxxxx
New Address:
61 W. 62 St, NYC 10023
212-459-0600 X7109 (phone) 212-459-3677 (fax)