Subj:Re: Wildcard replace and no 64k limit

 Harry:
>>There's a bit more to it that Leslie left out: Actually, I think I followed all the
steps. The only difference I can see is that I didn't immediately open a new file, but did
it in the mail capture file I was reading (I use XY to read e-mail...), and then
SAD-ed it to the MINI.PGM file. Maybe that's a no-no?
I'll try it differently tonight.
 >> And there! You've written your first (I take it) XPL program! Now,
Oh no! I have a number of those already. But being a card-carrying computer nincompoop, I
always take the the dummy approach: Make a copy of the startup.int file, and edit it.
Voila... instant XY programs.
 Anyway, I follow the information in this list with a mixture of awe and amazement.

--
-- Rene