RE Switches with TYP

Anyone else who is still running Xy 4 under Win9x have trouble using
TYP with the o or e or page number switches? Because if it's just the
inadequacies of the toy opsys, I'm not going to waste bandwidth trying
to fix it. But if others have it work, then I'm obviously doing
something wrong. With the file open I commanded
TYP ,,0
A blank page came out of the printer.
Then I tried
TYP ,,1
And the whole file printed.
(I was trying to save paper by printing odd pages first, then refeeding the paper and printing even on the back. So much for environmentalism.)
TYP works fine otherwise, as does Xy2PDF, so I assume the XyRegistry
values are OK.

PATH=C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\COMMAND;C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM;D:\XYW4DOS;C:\GS\GS8.53\BIN;C:\GS\GS8.53\LIB;C:\GS\GHOSTGUM\GSVIEW;C:\GS\GHOSTGUM\PSTOTEXT;
KMD.EXE is in c:\windows.
Hmm. Should I have Backslashes after the various subdirs?

--
Patricia M. Godfrey
PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx