U2 question

I've been playing with my XyWrite configuration a bit to settle in on a new Win2k computer, and maybe I've fouled up. I cannot execute a command from the U2 help file from any directory OTHER than the directory in which Editor.exe resides.

I'm guessing there's an easy fix for this?

BTW, Mr. Holmgren, I am very impressed with recent changes in the Xywwweb U2 and I am amazed that
such thoughtful XyWrite development is continuing so long after the public "demise" of the
program (NotaBene notwithstanding). Long live the concept of open source development!

Jeff Seager