Re: IS XW A DO

My my my. Annie! I do admire the smoothness of your technique. One
hardly feels the claws until they're being retracted.

And I'm flattered. My camp? Wow.

As for your new signature, I think that's a great idea. As they say,
there's no such thing as bad publicity. Just spell the names right.
May I have permission to adapt your tagline? I can hardly wait for
the hoards of new people to flock in asking what's XyWrite and where
can they get it (not to mention those who're newly curious about the
Megacorp that kills--great title for a Saturday night movie, no?).

Yours,
Charles

PS: Another great rant, by the way. I study them as carefully as I
   do your 'straight' posts. Always good material to learn from.
   And thanks again.