Re: NB4 MailMerge NG

Thanks mucho, Allan, your NB2.HLP arrived and I'll unZIP it and have a look as
soon as I finish answering my eMail. BTW there was no explicit AL1 delta in
the merge file.... in fact I never got as far as setting up the merge file,
since it made no sense to do so if I couldn't even generate a mailing list .
But I'll remember your tip, since some of my standard letter and memo templates
do have the AL1 delta in them. Also thanks for the info on NB's new support
service; I'll try it if comparing our two NB2.HLP's doesn't suggest an answer.

    - David -    15:22 EDT