xywrite hangs on quitting, one person's solution.

michael edwards: for what it's worth, I've used xywrite for some time in
windows 98 and, for a few months in 95. I never fooled with the dos prompt.
I just loaded all the xy files into whatever directory, and used windows to
create a shortcut icon on the desktop. then I click on the shortcut to enter
xywrite, and typing quit snaps me back to the desktop. never had a hang or a
problem with that setup. now with win 3.1 I was able to boot in xywrite
(dos) and load win 3.1 atop xywrite when I needed email or whatever. not
sure that won't work with 95, but I haven't tried it. tom horton