Re: Save selected DF block to file without EOF marker?

Hi guys,

I want to thank you all for all your help. I too don't know what the problem is. While, prior to
asking this question the first time, I DID have IO=1 in my settings file, I have long since changed
that and restarted my machine, and am still getting the junk at the bottom of the file. When i do
the VA/NV $IO I DO get a 0 as a return value.

I've attached a zip file that has my current settings.dfl, settings.xy4, startup.int and the
printer file i use, post35n.prn.

I don't know if this will help. I appreciate all of your help and time!

Thanks

Russ