GRRRRRRRRRR

  >But the best part is that the install program won't
  >run if I have my cdrom installed. So, I have to go rummage up some
  >dusty DOS boot disk (like maybe I have one). This is VERY irritating.
  >I don't want your lousy install; I don't want to reboot my whole system
  >which has been running just fine for weeks. Did you never hear of ZIP?
  >I want my money back.

If you have Dos 6x you can stop the autoexec.bat from loading the CD drivers
by typing F5 at the "Starting MS DOS" prompt, or, if you are running an
older version, hit ctrl-c as soon as the memory is verified.

But, yes, I agree. The install program is absurd. What indeed happened to
PKZip?

--Leslie--
`[1;31;46mRainbow V 1.19.1 for Delphi - Test Drive