Re: Search resumed, Win2K problems

Reply to note from Patricia M Godfrey  Mon, 23
Sep 2002 13:12:09 -0400

> Many thanks for SE /NV. I suspected you had dealt with the
> sequential search problem, but have never been able to find the
> docs to U2 that say what to do to do X (only the ones that say
> Y does X).

Well, in this case, the doc does say how to do X. HELP SEARCH +
PgDn, or HELP RESUME + a couple of taps of F9, brings you to this:

Examine all files in a directory; pen file as necessary:
 se \xy4\*|[X]|
  Then resume examination where you broke off:
 se /nv \xy4\*|[X]|

More than that you want?

--
Carl Distefano