Re: Further experiments with XP/Vbox/8.1

Hello Bill,

This is easy to check, in VBox go to 'Control Panel, Add programs' and
look for 'Oracle VM VirtualBox Guest Additions'. It behaves like any
other installed program in the guest operating system. So you could
remove it and reinstall it to try to fix problems.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxx