Re: OXY (not quite) moronic

In your Message regarding "Re: OXY (not quite) moronic" dated 07
Dec 98, Robert Hemenway  said that ...

> No, not really. I've been off that stuff for some time. Wasn't there a
> variety of Bovril that one scooped out of squat little jars with a teaspoon
> to make a cup of Bovril tea?

 Beef concentrate.Make it up strong, add about 30% good rum
 (Wray and Nephew would be about right; Navy Neaters a
very acceptable substitute.) Pour into a thermos flask, then
 go and find a mountain. Drink it half way up.

 You'll never drink anything else halfway up a mountain.

--

Alan Lothian

alanl@xxxxxxxx