Re: U2-two minor bugs...

Reply to note from Bob Zimmerman  Mon, 20 Feb
2006 19:22:11 -0500

> Having done this years ago with Xy3, this was one of the first
> things I did when I began configuing Xy4, so it isn't the cause
> of the Capslock problem.

Then the obvious solution is to make sure that CapsLock is off when
XyWrite starts up. There are command-line utils that do it. In
fact, you already have two of them: CAPSLOCK.EXE and GoXY.EXE are
bundled in U2UTILS.EXE. In the BATch file that you use to start
XyWrite, insert the following before the line that loads Editor:

capslock.exe off

or, alternatively:

goxy.exe "{self}" /key(co)

Either command will ensure that CapsLock is toggled off before
Editor loads.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx