Re: Clean.Pgm

Harry, that is correct, and error trapping is what you want as opposed to error
supression. Maybe I'm not really understanding the problem then. When your
search no longer finds the text, etc., an error should be generated and your
≪IF≪ER≫≫ should be true and then bring you to the proper label. As far as I
can see from the code, it looks ok. Let me take another look at it after
setting up a test file with your search strings contained within. BTW, if you
still have III+ installed, can you try running this exact code under that with
one of your files... assuming your files don't have unit arguments, etc. I'll
get back to you tomorrow.

Regards, Jim