Split screen pgm

A few weeks ago Steve Crutchfield posted a group of programs called HSPLIT.PGM,
VSPLIT.PGM, and UNSPLIT.PGM. I've found HSPLIT quite useful; but I can't make
UNSPLIT work, simple though it appears to be.

Steve pointed out that his programs make use of "MW", a function call "that
issues Windows window management functions", and he explained that "it takes
optional arguments 'ah' (arrange horizontal) and 'av' (arrange vertical)".

UNSPLIT.PGM reads as follows, with func.calls (in "pseudo-bold" onscreen)
reproduced here as  --

	   d MW=0

When Steve repeated this as a series of "pfunc" commands for inputting, he
changed "WF" to "WM" --

	pfunc MW, pfunc WM, pfunc BC, d MW=0, pfunc XC

But I find that both "WF" and "WM" are unrecognized function calls.

Can anyone tell me the correct procedure for this nice little pgm?

						Eric Van Tassel