Re: Caps locked; and rebooting

I've had an intermittent problem analogous to the one Peter Evans describes:
only in my case it's Scroll Lock that sometimes works in reverse.

I've just assumed that after living for 3-4 years on a crowded and frequently
de-fragged hard drive my copy of one or more system files in XyWin has become
corrupted. I'm about to upgrade from XyWin 4.12J to the latest version, and I
hope that will cure the problem. Perhaps Peter is in a similar situation?

However, Peter mentions something else which I'd like to ask about. When I first
loaded either Xy4DOS or XyWin (around the same time in 1994), I seem to recall
that if you had a crash and bailed out with Ctrl+Alt+Del you got a prompt asking
if you wanted to save current onscreen file(s) in Autosave. But nowadays when I
crash (which -- thanks mainly to 386MAX memory management -- happens seldom
unless I'm using one of my El Cheapo fonts in a size that XyWin doesn't like) I
just crash; and if I've been concentrating on my work and have forgotten to save
I lose the work I've just done.
	Is this too a corruption of a system file? Or did XyWin or Xy4DOS never
have such a feature, and did I just hallucinate it?

Cheers,
					Eric Van Tassel