Re: xydos4 screen freeze

Thanks to Rene, Leslie, Tim and Patricia for trying to bail
me out of my screen freeze. It happened once again, and none
of the suggestions worked; I had to get out of Xydos
completely.

I'm not sure if the problem lies in a glitch that's
developed in Xy's acceptance of the the command (ch
//##/) or in the fact that I then
make the mistake of hitting  and immediately switch
to . I suspect it's the latter since being patient
and attentive (not bad habits to cultivate in the current
climate anyway, even if it does slow things down some)
*seems* to avoid the problem.

But I've kept your responses in case they trigger some
greater understanding down the line.

Thanks again
Judith Davidsen