Re: xydos4 screen freeze

Reply to note from Judith Davidsen  Sun, 04
Nov 2001 15:11:59 -0500

> I'm not sure if the problem lies in a glitch that's developed
> in Xy's acceptance of the the command (ch / +enter>/##/) or in the fact that I then make the mistake of
> hitting  and immediately switch to . I suspect
> it's the latter ...

Judith: What appears to be happening is that the U2 routine invoked
by hitting  is going into an endless loop. Very odd,
because this is the first misbehavior I've encountered with this
routine in many months of daily use. I'll refer the problem to
Robert H. In the meantime, you can use Ctrl-Break to break out of
the loop if it happens again.  Obviously, you'll need to use F9 or
Enter (not ) with this command until we chase down the
problem.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx