Re: Dosemu, Linux, XyWrite -- another clipboard kludge

Thank you, Bob and Paul, for those suggestions. I must point out
that using a file called clip.txt as a bridge between Xy and the
clipboard is the technique Robert's U2 routine clipw has used in
Windows all along.
Apologies for late responses: my phone lines went out completely
Sunday, and were so clogged with static Tues. (after they were
supposedly repaired) and Wed. that messages left on my answering
machine sounded like a cat fight in the lion house--and going on
line was impossible.
--
Patricia M. Godfrey
priscameg@xxxxxxxx